Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Day Care Scare

Well this is the second day my son has been at his new day care. Talk about nervous until I pick him up! I feel great about the lady who is watching my son. No bad feelings and watched the way she handles her own kids and feel great about the decision his motherand I made. He helps with the decision too. My son is a very out going 2 yr old. When he is not comfortable around someone we cant help but notice how uncomfortable he gets. So that helped us make our final decision of the two choices we were considering. No complaints so far and he loves going but I think I'll be a little nervous for for a few more weeks. Change for my little one takes me a little longer than normal to get comfortable. Guess like most parents you want the best for our little ones.

No comments: