Sunday, August 24, 2008

Patience

My son will teach you patience. Today he had one of those days where he did not want to listen. We are in the store and people will think the only words my son knows is NO, Don't Touch and Come Back Here! This is one of them days where you want to get away you get so frustrated and need a break to regroup. If you do get the chance to leave for a few. The angel you call you child makes it all better when he runs up to me and says daddy daddy! He is so excited to see me again and gives me a big huge when I come through the door. I know he is only 2 1/2 and is testing the waters and exploring but always shows me love and make me smile every day. I love you son and thanks for helping my patience level. You really push me to the gray hair point sometimes LOL!

Stgreat

No comments: