Sunday, August 24, 2008

Watch out!

To day is interesting for me. One of those days that starts out good then takes a little twist. Started with me visiting my fiances co-workers church. That was pretty good since my fiances co-worker was a very kind and genuine lady. Her husband was as well. You don't to often meet people like that now of days. Then we left and that is when we had the turn. Please watch out read the contract now your stuff when you buy a car from these car salesman. We had to help a friend try to get out of this situation where they were trying to change the contract to something she did not agree too. Of course they did not want to take it and was trying to get her to keep the car. Its not totally settled. This was definitely a lesson learned for her and me to know your rights about contracts and buying a car etc. ''Car sales men will tell you anything almost to get you in a car''. That was from the mouth of a car salesman who quit because they were teaching him how to lie! My thing is buy a car cash if you can.

No comments: